Beaches, Volcanoes, Indian Markets,
Rainforest, Islands, Colonial Cities
Explore Nicaragua Tours offers you many benefits.
12 Tour Benefits You Receive on your Nicaragua Tour
1. When you arrive at the Managua airport to start your Explore Nicaragua tour, we meet you and provide a transfer to your Managua airport hotel, on the starting and ending dates of your scheduled tour. If your flight is delayed, we'll wait for you until your flight arrives, to welcome you on your arrival in Nicaragua.
2. Your are accompanied on all of your Nicaragua sightseeing by a bilingual English and Spanish speaking tour guide.
3. You have a safer vacation, because you don't worry about getting lost while driving in Nicaragua. "Do I turn left, or right, at this fork in the road, which has no sign on it?" "Will the car rental company in Nicaragua charge me a $400 penalty for the scratch on the car door, or $500 for the broken clutch?" "Why are the traffic police stopping me? I didn't know it was against the law to cross over a white line!" You can forget these worries, and relax and enjoy your vacation in Nicaragua.
4. You can have an easier Nicaragua vacation, and let us do the work, making reservations for each hotel, and reservations for each activity, reservations for your meals. You relax and enjoy your vacation!
5. You are more comfortable and secure. You don't have to sweat in a hot public bus, or stand in the street searching for a taxi. You travel in air conditioned comfort in your private vehicle.
6. You don't have any surprise expenses. All of your hotels, listed meals, listed sightseeing, and listed activities are included in the price of your Explore Nicaragua Tour.
7. You can learn more about Nicaragua. You won't be wondering what that interesting volcano is, or what that fascinating mural signifies. You have an expert tour director, as well as expert local guides, who enhance your sightseeing.
8. You don't need to worry about the boat schedule, museum schedule, park schedule. When are the parks and museums open? When are they closed? Explore Nicaragua Tours researches this in advance for you, and your visits are timed to coordinate with the schedules of the Nicaragua parks and museums.
9. You have access to good water. Your hotels in Leon, Granada, and Managua all have their own water filtering system. If you prefer to buy purified bottled water, it is for sale at all your hotels on your Nicaragua tour for $1 a bottle.
10. You enjoy fascinating cultural visits with the local Nicaraguan people. You visit a local elementary school, and you meet teachers and students. If you request it, you also visit a local fire station, and you meet Nicaragua firefighters. You enjoy a fun, fascinating and rich cultural experience in Nicaragua.
11. You can do as much, or as little, as you please. Many activities are included, for those who want an active tour. But if your idea of a vacation is to take it easy, you can skip all the activities, and just relax, instead.
12. You get a great value on your Explore Nicaragua tour. If you travel with Explore Nicaragua, then you will save a lot of money and time, since all of your transportation and sightseeing is included.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or pleae call us at 1-800-800-1132 if you have any questions about Nicaragua travel, or to reserve your space with Explore Nicaragua Tours.
*Per person, double occupancy
|ALL TOUR DEPARTURES ARE GUARANTEED.|
Reserve Your Tour
Call 1-800-800-1132. You can reserve your space on tour for free, with no obligation, for up to 2 days, then $298 deposit is due. Balance of payment is due 60 days before start of tour.
Roundtrip Airport Transfers are included. Our airport greeter will meet you at the airport and transfer you roundtrip between your airport and hotel.
Airfare is not included. Airlines that fly to Nicaragua include American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Copa Airlines, Delta Airlines, Lacsa Airlines, Spirit Airlines, Taca Airlines, and United Airlines.
Pay by credit card or check
All photos are by Intur, staff of ExploreNicaraguaTours, Inc., Walter Burville, Stephen D. Stewart, and David Graetz.